Stephen FosteR cso
code of ethics
Stephen Foster Citizen Support Organization, Inc.
CODE OF ETHICS
(2) It is hereby declared to be the policy of the state that no CSO board member, officer, or employee shall have any interest, financial or otherwise, direct or indirect, or incur any obligation of any nature which is in substantial conflict with the proper discharge of his or her duties for the CSO. To implement this policy and strengthen the faith and confidence of the people in Citizen Support Organizations, there is enacted a code of ethics setting forth standards of conduct required of Stephen Foster Citizen Support Organization, Inc. board members, officers, and employees in the performance of their official duties.
1. Prohibition of Solicitation or Acceptance of Gifts
2. Prohibition of Accepting Compensation Given to Influence a Vote
3. Salary and Expenses
4. Prohibition of Misuse of Position
5. Prohibition of Misuse of Privileged Information
6. Post-Office/Employment Restrictions
7. Prohibition of Employees Holding Office
8. Requirements to Abstain From Voting
9. Failure to Observe CSO Code of Ethics
Failure of a CSO board member, officer, or employee to observe the Code of Ethics may result in the removal of that person from their position. Further, failure of the CSO to observe the Code of Ethics may result in the Florida Department of Environmental Protection terminating its Agreement with the CSO.
Pending board approval as of July 21, 2014.